STOCKMAN LONG COAT
STOCKMAN LONG COAT
The Burke & Wills Stockman Long Coat has been designed for the warmer weather and those days that still need the added protection to withstand the diverse climate. This coat is made from lighter weight 9oz Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin fabric and can be worn over your clothing and still allows you to feel comfortable at the same time. It features an attached oversized shoulder cape for extra protection, snap closure neck tab, generous sized front pockets and a large gusset insert at the back for added movement when riding.
Style Code: MSTOCKLC
- Main Fabric:100% Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin 9oz
- Lining Fabric:100% Cotton Drill
- Water & wind resistant
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Attached cape with underarm straps
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure
- Logo snap closure neck tab
- Patch pockets with top entry. Pockets are felt lined for comfort & warmth
- Adjustable tab logo snap cuffs for secure fit
- Large gusset insert at back for movement with logo snaps to conceal
- Inside leg straps for when riding and to prevent flapping around in high winds
- Mock suede logo patch on pocket flap
- Cotton drill half body lining
- Cotton drill sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
* Please note this style is a generous fit, designed to be worn as an over coat with room to move.
Product measurements given are approximations only (products may vary slightly).
To determine which size will suit you best, please compare the product measurements below to similar products you may have. Otherwise, you can measure your body and add an allowance for ease of movement and layering up.
If your measurements are in between, we recommend you purchase the larger size.
(A) Chest Circumference- measure around the fullest part of your chest with arms down
(B) Hip Circumference- measure around the widest part of your natural hipline
(C) Length- measure from the top of shoulder point at side neck and straight down body
Store this product in a dry, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a cupboard or bag for long periods, as this may cause mould. Oilskin/waxed products are not suitable for machine wash and drying, dry cleaning, ironing and should not be exposed to high temperatures.
The combination of oil and wax coating on this product keeps you dry but can also rub off on other surfaces, so be careful when wearing and storing this product. Do not stitch through or repair the outside of the fabric unless necessary. If repairs need to be made, make sure the area is reproofed. Overtime with wear, the combination of oil and wax coating will naturally dry out. We recommend regular checks for dryness and reproofing to promote longevity of your product as required.
Check out our PRODUCT CARE - APPAREL page for more information.