MENS COOPER JACKET
MENS COOPER JACKET
The Burke & Wills Men’s Cooper Jacket is a style where modernity meets tradition with its stylish and practical design. It is made from lighter weight 9oz Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed fabric and is lined with a quality sherpa fleece, keeping you comfortable and warm on those cooler days. The jacket features a detachable hood, corduroy lined collar and cuffs and a drawcord on the inside waist allowing the fit to be adjusted.
Style Code: MCOOPERJ
- Main Fabric: 100% Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed 9oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Sherpa
- Water & wind resistant
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Sherpa lined detachable hood with drawcord. The hood stand can be concealed once hood is removed
- Corduroy lined collar
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure and YKK zipper
- Drawcord on inside waist
- 2 x vents in back with logo snap closure
- Corduroy lined cuffs with adjustable logo snaps for secure fit
- Patch pockets with side & top entry. Pockets are felt lined for comfort & warmth
- Mock suede logo patch on pocket flap
- Sherpa body lining
- Quilted polyester sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
Product measurements given are approximations only (products may vary slightly).
To determine which size will suit you best, please compare the product measurements below to similar products you may have. Otherwise, you can measure your body and add an allowance for ease of movement and layering up.
If your measurements are in between, we recommend you purchase the larger size.
(A) Chest Circumference- measure around the fullest part of your chest with arms down
(B) Hip Circumference- measure around the widest part of your natural hipline
(C) Length- measure from the top of shoulder point at side neck and straight down body
Store this product in a dry, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a cupboard or bag for long periods, as this may cause mould. Oilskin/waxed products are not suitable for machine wash and drying, dry cleaning, ironing and should not be exposed to high temperatures.
The combination of oil and wax coating on this product keeps you dry but can also rub off on other surfaces, so be careful when wearing and storing this product. Do not stitch through or repair the outside of the fabric unless necessary. If repairs need to be made, make sure the area is reproofed. Overtime with wear, the combination of oil and wax coating will naturally dry out. We recommend regular checks for dryness and reproofing to promote longevity of your product as required.
Check out our PRODUCT CARE - APPAREL page for more information.