MENS BIKER JACKET
MENS BIKER JACKET
The Burke & Wills Men’s Biker Jacket has been specifically designed for riders and its functionality. It is made from heavy weight 12oz Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed fabric, making it highly durable and practical. It has everything the ideal riding jacket needs, including an adjustable buckled neck tab, removable waist belt, shaped sleeves for extra comfort when riding and multiple patch pockets for extra storage. This jacket is both robust and tough to withstand the elements.
Style Code: MBIKERJ
- Main Fabric:100% Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed 12oz
- Lining Fabric:100% Cotton Drill
- Water & wind resistant
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Shaped sleeves for extra comfort when riding
- Buckle & tab next closure
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure and YKK zipper
- Concealed wind protector under front storm flap
- Chest patch pockets with top entry
- Self fabric elbow patches
- Removable waist belt with buckle
- Mock suede logo patch on sleeve and pocket flap
- Adjustable logo snap cuffs for secure fit
- Cotton drill body lining
- Cotton drill sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
- Internal zip welt pocket
Product measurements given are approximations only (products may vary slightly).
To determine which size will suit you best, please compare the product measurements below to similar products you may have. Otherwise, you can measure your body and add an allowance for ease of movement and layering up.
If your measurements are in between, we recommend you purchase the larger size.
(A) Chest Circumference- measure around the fullest part of your chest with arms down
(B) Hip Circumference- measure around the widest part of your natural hipline
(C) Length- measure from the top of shoulder point at side neck and straight down body
Store this product in a dry, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a cupboard or bag for long periods, as this may cause mould. Oilskin/waxed products are not suitable for machine wash and drying, dry cleaning, ironing and should not be exposed to high temperatures.
The combination of oil and wax coating on this product keeps you dry but can also rub off on other surfaces, so be careful when wearing and storing this product. Do not stitch through or repair the outside of the fabric unless necessary. If repairs need to be made, make sure the area is reproofed. Overtime with wear, the combination of oil and wax coating will naturally dry out. We recommend regular checks for dryness and reproofing to promote longevity of your product as required.
Check out our PRODUCT CARE - APPAREL page for more information.